Monday, December 10, 2007

Expedia SUCKS! (Part II)

Yes, the drama continues! So today I decide to do a little more reading about the destinations I am visiting during my Euro trip and I ended up coming across several websites that will come in handy once I am there. I first checked out Prague’s tourist information website where I found out the Prague Castle will be closed on Christmas Eve…..Uhhh…this is all fine and good if I hadn’t just paid for a Prague Castle tour for that date!!!

So guess what??? Yup, time to call good ol’ Expedia customer service center. Ugh! I told them about the information I had read and that I wanted my money back for that tour. I was told to wait 24 hours while they got confirmation that the place was really closed so they would be able to refund the money….HELLO??!!! Why the hell didn’t they look into this before making this tour available?? I wonder how many people are going to show up that day just to find out the place is closed and they’re out $30.

&$#%@ U Expedia!