Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 3: Europe Trip: My bag at last!


It was cold last night but we slept well. We didn’t wake up until late this morning when Marco’s mother woke us up to let us know that the airport had called and would be delivering my luggage this afternoon before 6pm. This was good news. Last night I had checked the internet and found that I could take a 6:45am train to Berlin tomorrow and still be on time to take another train to Prague and get back on track with my scheduled activities.

Today I had a wonderful lunch prepared by Marco’s mom, and I was able to go out and walk around town to take pictures. Marco will be visiting his old co-workers today since everyone goes on vacation for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. After my luggage arrives we will be going to visit our good friend Skippy and have dinner in Gouda. We can’t stay up too late tonight because I have to be on that early train tomorrow morning. Yikes! Let’s hope the rest of my trip goes as planned.