Sunday, December 09, 2007

Expedia SUCKS! (Part I)

I am adding Expedia to the list of companies I never want to deal with again!
Man, I don’t even know where to start…the drama would take up way too much room so I think I will have to just hit the main points. Here goes:

-Booked Expedia activities for my Euro trip coming up
-Called Expedia customer service to ask a question about their website
-Customer service insisted on booking my remaining activities over the phone
-The transaction was only partially completed before the line cut off
-Sat on hold for 45 min. before talking to a second customer agent who pretty much said there is no way of connecting me to the person I was talking to before and eventually hung up on me
-Sat on hold for another 45 min. before talking to a third customer service agent who gave me a tough time before transferring me to a supervisor
-Sat on hold for another 45 min. before talking to the supervisor
-Supervisor couldn’t care less about what I had to say. Her reply was, “so you want to book this now or what?”
-#*^*($%^&%^&@#$%*(&^%%^#$
-I guess when Expedia stationed their customer service department in the Philippines they got rid of the customer service part