Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 10: Europe Trip: Tour of Budapest


Today I didn’t get up as early as I have been on this trip. My city tour wasn’t scheduled until 10:30am so I took the opportunity to sleep in a little bit. The tour turned out to be a wonderful idea. Budapest is a huge city, so it was nice to take a bus around the city that drove by all the major monuments with commentary. I saw a bit of castle hill and later got a tour of parliament. There are so many beautiful building to see in Budapest! During the trip I sat next to a sweet German girl named Angela. I gave her my email address since she wanted a copy of my pictures.
After the tour I walked around the center for a little while and took pictures. I got back to my room early since it was about -5 below and it was snowing. After a short nap I’m going to get ready for my dinner and show scheduled for tonight. That should be fun.