Sunday, December 23, 2007

Day 5: Europe Trip: Evening Update



Czech it out, I made it to Prague! When I got to the station I bought myself a 3 day transportation card and called my hostel to find out how to get there from the station. I took three metro stops and I was there! Wow, the transportation system is easy to figure out. Once at the hostel I quickly checked in and put my stuff in the room locker. I got my stuff ready and out the door I went. I went shopping, took some pretty pictures, and got myself a super big and juicy sausage…yum yum! After 3.5 hours of walking around town I came back to the hostel. I have just enough time to download my pictures into my laptop, post something on my blog and get ready for the dinner cruise I have scheduled tonight. Woo-hoo! I am LOVING Prague!!! I will be sharing a room with 3 other people tonight and I see their stuff is here but I have yet to meet them. I’m curious, hehehe.