Saturday, January 19, 2008

Washer/Dryer/Rubick's Cube


I was up early and got myself down to the new place just in time to meet the guys from Best Buy who were delivering our new washer and dryer. It was exciting to see some of our new stuff arrive, and the washer and dryer look pretty good in the freshly painted laundry area. The guys at Best Buy did an awesome job delivering it on time and getting it all hooked up.

After dropping by the new place I went home and found the most amazing Christmas gift ever, waiting for me. Allan and Marco had gone shooting that morning so Allan left my Christmas gift with Marco to give to me. Yay! I am now the owner of a Rubik’s cube! WooHoo!!! You may be wondering… “Big deal, what’s so special about that?!” OMG, it is a HUGE deal…I have wanted one of these suckers for years and now I finally got one! Thank you Allan!!! I guess creating a Wish List on Amazon paid off. Marco and I spent the rest of the evening trying to figure out how to solve this sucker. I figure, if someone can solve it in 9 seconds, it should only take me a couple of years. LoL!