Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

This year Thanksgiving didn’t start out too great but it got better. I woke up early and made my way to Marie Callender’s to pick up our turkey feast. When I got there the lines were way passed the parking area. There were 5 lines, unmarked of course, and people where completely lost on where to go. After standing in the line I thought was correct, and standing in the middle of a fight that broke out, I found out I was in the wrong line. I quickly made my way into the correct line where I stood for another hour and 15 minutes. Ugh!


I finally got home and prepared our meal. Ernesto and Rose came by a few hours later in Ernesto’s new car (Toyota Tacoma Truck). After having our meal and sorting out our Black Friday picks, they boys spent some time playing Wii while Rose visited her mom’s for their family Thanksgiving event. Tomorrow is the big day and it looks like Rose and I will be hitting Best Buy at 3am…Yay!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!