Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Day 5: I'm Going Back To Cali



Today Marco and I spent the last day of our trip to Texas resting a little more. Before we said goodbye to my folks, we gave them a little gift (a navigation system) to help them get started in their new city. After driving around Dallas and Fort Worth a bit more I realized that my first impression of Texan drivers was completely wrong. We found that when in their big trucks and SUVs they are EXTREMLY pushy drivers and sometimes just straight out rude. Strange tho, because when they’re not driving they are the sweetest and most helpful people. Anyway, we enjoyed our stay in Texas and hope to return soon. It sucks that my folks are living so far away now, but I feel better knowing they are in a nice, safe area.
To see the pictures of our entire trip click here.