Friday, November 23, 2007

Score!


Getting up at 1:15 am was worth it this year. Rose and I were at Best Buy at 2 am where we set up “camp.” We watched a movie on my laptop while we waited for the store to open (5 am). The Best Buy employees were kind enough to pass out donuts and flyers explaining the store setup before letting us all in. With our plan of attack ready, Rose and I were in and out of the store within ½ and hour and at Target before it opened up. We were done at Target in no time and managed to get almost everything we wanted. So what did I end up getting you ask?... Well, I got a...

Garmin Nuvi 200 Navigation System
The Office Season 1 & 2 DVDs
Cute winter PJs
A Laptop Optical Wireless Mouse
Bed Sheets
And a winter blanket (down alternative)
Yay, Black Friday! I got all of these things for under $300.
For those of you who are interested, this Monday is the biggest online sales shopping day of the year, a.k.a. Cyber Monday. Happy Online Shopping!