Monday, July 10, 2006

Hell Yeah!



This show has quickly become my favorite show of the season! I have been a Ramsay fan since his British show “Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares.” I absolutely love his short temper and colorful vocabulary. Even better, I love to see people breakdown from it. LoL!

If you haven’t seen these shows, you should.
Hell’s Kitchen: Two teams compete to win a restaurant on the Vegas strip.
Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares: Ramsay tries to help failing restaurants by working his magic for a week and then visits the restaurant months later to see how it’s doing.

Other things that happened today:
- Jess and I started packing our office up so that they can start on the expansion plan.
- An old friend from high school moved in next door to my parents! WTF!
- And, I actually got home from work in 40 minutes.