Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Dane Train



I've added a link to Dane Cook's site below, why? Because he's the greatest comedian ever!
One of my favorite Dane bits:
Car Alarm

My favorite Dane FAQ answer:
Q: Do you drink or do drugs?
A: No. I've never even tried them. Not a sip of alcohol in my life. Why? I just know it's not my thing. The same way you wouldn't want to drink motor oil is how I feel about drugs and alcohol. Zero desire to put that stuff in my body. But at the peak of my success when everything is perfect in the world I've been thinking of celebrating with a blast of heroin. Just one time though. I know I can stop.


My other favorite comedians:
Demetri Martin
Dave Chappelle
Jeff Foxworthy
Pablo Francisco
George Lopez
Jerry Seinfeld
Carlos Mencia
Mitch Hedberg
Larry the Cable Guy
Jamie Kennedy
Lewis Black
Gabriel Iglesias
And many more...