Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blind Baby Fund Charity Picnic


My brother and I worked a Charity Picnic today for the Blind Baby Fund. Although we were swamped with work and we ended up staying a bit longer than expected, it felt good to give something back to the community.

Other things that happened today:

- I watched Young Frankenstein for the first time and absolutely loved it! Now I understand why Jason quoted this line when I told him my last name was pronounced Bokker instead of Baker even though it was spelled Bakker. LoL!

- Joel turned 30 today. Happy Birthday Joel! Sorry I couldn't make it to your beach party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other awesome lines from Young Frankentein:
I am Frau Bluher! iiihhhhhhhh
Auuuuuhh! Werewolf! There! What?? There wolf, there castle!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~