Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Announcement!


Happy Mother’s Day to all mommies out there!
Today I am taking the opportunity to make a huge announcement….….Here goes…
Marco and I are expecting! And to make things even more exciting, last week I found out that I am carrying Identical twins! Yup, two little Bakkers are on their way.
Although we are extremely excited about the news, we also have a few concerns. It turns out that having Identical twins is risky and will require close monitoring between weeks 16 and 27. Ideally, I didn’t want to spread the news of my pregnancy until after the 27th week but in a week or two it will become very clear that Ana isn’t just getting fat…she’s getting super pregnant. So as you can see, it is impossible to keep the pregnancy a secret for much longer. We are keeping our fingers crossed and hope that everything goes smoothly with the twins.
To check out our baby blog and get updated on all that has been happening these past few months follow this link. Happy reading!