Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Evil Chicken Head Costume


So of course I went back to Target to pick up that chicken cat costume…What can I say, I can’t resist a good picture. Talk about an idea gone horribly wrong! First I strapped the chicken head on Smuckers and she just went wild! She started shaking her head back and forth until she got it off. Marco was able to hold her for a little while but I didn’t get any good shots since she was pissed and ready to bite him. I had just about given up when Lily came by. I quickly grabbed her, strapped the chicken head and took a few shots. When I let her go, she went CRAZY! She started galloping around like a wild horse! Smuckers got so freaked out when she saw lily she started attacking the chicken head that was still sitting on Lily’s head. Poor Lily! It took me 15 minutes to get close enough to Lily to be able to take the stupid thing off her head. Ok, that’s the last time we try that!! It’s going back to Target tomorrow. Sorry kitties, LoL.