Monday, August 06, 2007

No Freakin’ Way!!


OMFG! I had another car accident with Bridges!! Almost 2 years to the day!!
Ok so this is how it went down.
It’s 6:30 am and I’m going south on Hayvenhurst. I come to the intersection of Havenhurst and Parthenia when a truck going northbound makes a U-turn right into my car!! Then to top it all off, the guy keeps on going right after hitting me!! The only thing I could think was “Hell NO!” I quickly looked to see what direction he was headed and sped after him. I followed the guy while honking my horn like crazy. Then a couple turns and blocks later his car came to a dead stop. I rolled down my window and he looked at me all clueless…like he didn’t just ram right into my car! I screamed “WHY DID YOU TAKE OFF? YOU JUST HIT ME PRETTY HARD. WHY DID YOU TAKE OFF??” He just looked at me clueless but handed me his info when I stepped out and asked for it. Thank god I had my camera with me (lol, you guys know I always do) ‘cause I was able to take pictures of the vehicles. The guy didn’t really say a word to me, just sat in his car and waited for god knows what. The cops refused to come since there was no bloodshed and it took a while to get my car towed to a shop. It didn’t help that my cell phone battery died right after the accident.
Anyway, his car looked like it sustained minimal damage but refused to start up after he came to a stop (*whisper* it’s an American car). I’m still alive but my car is once again in surgery for the next 3-4 weeks (I’m guessing). I think after this Bridges may have to go bye bye.
See more pictures of accident here.