Saturday, September 16, 2006

The L.A. County Fair


The L.A. County Fair turned out to be bigger than I expected. They had all kinds of stuff set up, but I think my favorite parts were the garden area and the barn yard area. Everything else was typical of a fair; rides that cost too much, food that leaves you feeling guilty the next day, and venders selling "As Seen on TV" items.

I did have a lot of fun in the barn yard area though. I stood in line with all the parents and their kids, purchased a $1 mini cup of pellets to feed the animals, and got attacked by a black goat that insisted I give him more food. LoL!

All-in-all, we had a nice time. It's a good idea to go if you haven't been to a fair in a while, but I do warn you, it's expensive.

Entry: $15/person
Parking: $8
Food: Way too much
Rides: Out of control

Go here to check out pictures I took at the fair.