Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Stupid Mechanics

Just when you thought people couldn't get any stupider!...

After having my car in the shop for 3 months and after many battles with the insurance company today I get a call that my car is finally ready. Because I work so far away I had to ask Marco to pick up my car for me. When he gets to the shop he notices that the front end of my car is still smashed in and the back bumper still had a dent! WTF!!!!?? So Marco calmly asks why the car isn't completely fixed and their answer is: (drum roll please)

"Oh, we didn't know the front end was damaged as well."

When I heard this I thought I was going to go postal. I know I told them about all of the damages when I dropped off the car. And even if I didn't (which I am sure I did), wouldn't you think they would notice the front smashed in after having the car there for 3 months!!!???

And so, the nightmare continues...