Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Booth


I saw that caps and gowns are in, yeay! You know what the means? Yup, graduation is just around the corner! I can't wait! I still have to finish my thesis though. I think this weekend I'll dedicate it to coding the rest of my data. There's so much to do. I've also been working on a new version of my website so we'll see how soon I could have that up.
So, today at work we built our new sound proof booth for audio recording. It's a pretty big unit and the boys spent most of the morning putting this thing together. Now that it's all set up we'll have to run a few tests to see what the difference in audio quality is. Anyhow it's going to be nice for our narrators like "Bryan" 'cause that means they won't have to hike across campus to get their recordings done.