Thursday, November 11, 2004

Rejected Cow



Ok so the weirdest thing happened to me today. A blood donation bus came to our school so I thought I'd do my part and donate. After half an hour of signing papers and waiting, I was told I could not donate. I was so confused. It turns out they could not take my blood because I lived in Western Europe (The Netherlands) for more than 3 months a couple of years ago. They said I may have been exposed to Mad Cow.....What the f$#@*..... that's the stupidest thing I ever heard! Anyway, apparently even if you were a vegetarian living in Europe they still can't accept your blood. So I walked away disappointed and ticked off......... dude that really sucked! And to top it all off the girl wrote "Exposed to Mad Cow" in huge letters on my application. Hahahaha.....